Friday, April 20, 2012

News Update from the studio


I'm passing by here very quickly tonight as its rather late. However, having started the latest chapter of my 'Homage to the Seed' project this week it seems only right to point you to a new post at the homage blog.

Ive decamped studios temporarily in order to do a residency in Brisbane at the University of Queensland in the Institute of Molecular Bioscience. There will be much to share in time but for now best to read more at the Homage blog ... but of course stay tuned for more posts here.

So far lots of photos and some drawings which I forgot to snap. In the meantime here are the DNA sequencing shots I took today... 







Please don't ask for an explanation... maybe in a few more weeks? I'm seeing lots of patterns in the material I'm investigating. All most interesting!

Bye for now,
Sophie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Blogging for me is an extension of keeping a journal which I have done in various forms over the decades. The difference being this is not a closed book! I like that it offers an opportunity to explore that which concerns me as an artist and as an individual about living and participating in this vastly complex, unquestionably exciting yet unnerving time in human history. Through the blog I hope to increase the possibilties for cross-pollination which I believe can strengthen the sense of being part of something both personal and universal that is vital, expansive and refreshing.