Friday, January 4, 2013

domestic rearrangements...


Now that 2013 is here I hope you've had a little quiet time for reflecting on last year and the year ahead. In the southern hemisphere were are enjoying the longer days. Summer is lovely ... especially on the days when a breeze is blowing and the heat is not too intense..

I wrote on the Visual Eclectica blog about some changes coming up domestically which I wont go into here as you can easy read more there. Hence all the painting I've done this week is of the house painting variety... in readiness for getting the house on the market!

Plenty of thinking and reflecting time whilst painting domestic spaces ... 


... reviewing last years artworks and events.

I keep telling myself... its only the first week of January. The commitment to sorting out home is first on the list... so I will pop in here when I can...bur I do wonder whether I might have to put up the gone fishing sign...        
If its quiet at all I will return....

best wishes to you all for 2013!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Blogging for me is an extension of keeping a journal which I have done in various forms over the decades. The difference being this is not a closed book! I like that it offers an opportunity to explore that which concerns me as an artist and as an individual about living and participating in this vastly complex, unquestionably exciting yet unnerving time in human history. Through the blog I hope to increase the possibilties for cross-pollination which I believe can strengthen the sense of being part of something both personal and universal that is vital, expansive and refreshing.